Taylor Power Systems offers a comprehensive range of Industrial Power Units that can be easily adapted to meet the special design requirements of your agricultural, industrial, or construction equipment. From irrigation to pumping to aeration, let Taylor Power Systems® power your needs.
- Heavy Duty Steel Skid Base •Front and Rear Pedestal Mounts •Flexible Fuel Lines
- Lube Oil and Coolant
- PTO Clutch
- PTO Flange
- Battery Cables
- Exhaust Stack with Rain Cap •Owners Manual CD
- Control Panel with Speed Control
- SP111/HP3 Twin Disc PTO
- Control panel with key start and safety shutdown on low oil pressure and high coolant temperature. No instruments except running time meter.
- Murphy switch gauge control panel with tachometer, oil pressure gauge with safety shutdown, water temperature gauge with safety shutdown, battery voltmeter, key start switch, and 518 APH safety shutdown relay. Shock mounted and wired.
- Murphy power view control panel with digital display of engine, for 1106-E60TA with J1939 Canbus Control System, key switch, and throttle control switch.
- Vernier throttle control cable
- Low oil level shutdown
- Low coolant level shutdown
- Battery rack and cables
- Exhaust stack with rain cap
- Steel base
- Hood assembly